Reavis Deans can be contacted at 708-599-7200.
|Jeff Arsenault||Eileen Donovitch||Mark Buckle|
The Dean’s office would like to welcome everyone back to the Spring semester of the 2016- 2017 school year. We encourage you to make this a great semester. Here are a few suggestions to help make your Spring semester successful and positive:
- I will arrive to school and class on time
- I will be prepared for each class
- I will use technology appropriately
- I will think about how my actions impact my well-being and the well-being of others
- I will be engaged in my school community
- I will advocate and support positive decisions
SOLVING PROBLEMS PEACEFULLY
- I will think before I speak
- I will use appropriate language and volume
- I will use social media appropriately
- I will take advantage of school resources
The Dean’s would like to remind all students that our doors are always open; never hesitate to ask for help, search for counsel or stop by to say hello. Remember, the decisions we make today will determine your opportunities for tomorrow.
- 2/17 six week grades
- 2/20 no school/Presidents day
- 3/6 no school/Casmir Pulaski
- 3/7 Parent/Teacher conferences
- 3/30 twelve week grades
Student Handbooks are distributed to Reavis students at the start of every school year. This years handbook is also available online.