REMINDERS FROM THE DEANS OFFICE:
- If you see something, say something.
- Attendance matters.
- Vaping/Juuls are not allowed on school grounds.
- Lock up your personal belongings.
- Only one earbud in your ear. The other must hang down.
- You must not be on your phone in the hallways.
- No food or drinks out of the cafeteria.
- No outside beverages allowed in the building after 8:00 a.m., or 9:05 a.m. on late start day.
- RAM hour is an academic period that begins at 2:40 p.m. and ends at 3:05 p.m.
- Be responsible on social media and the internet.
The Deans Office would like to remind all students that our office doors are always open; never hesitate to ask for help, search for counsel, or stop by to say "hello." Remember, the decisions you make today will determine your opportunities for tomorrow. It is not your circumstance but your attitudes that determine your happiness.