Hello parents & guardians,
This is a reminder that your student will be taking the State Mandated SAT exam on Tuesday, April 13th (April 14th for accommodations). Students, parents, & guardians were emailed specific testing information on Monday, March 29th. Please remember that:
- Your student should come to school at the normal 7:55am time
- If your student is feeling ill or are showing any signs of Covid-19 please have them stay home
- They must wear a mask at all times and must maintain social distancing
- Bus runs will take place at normal times
- Your student must fill out the check in questionnaire that is emailed to them that morning and show the “GREEN” go sign at the door as they enter
- They must bring your ID
- CELL PHONES will be collected during testing
- NO BACKPACKS
- NO WATER OR FOOD
- Bring two #2 pencils & calculator
- Extra parking will be available in the driver’s ed parking lot
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com.
We look forward to seeing you on testing day!